For the most up-to-date international information, please visit www.SJMHSInternational.org
The Antonio & Juliet Campos International Residence Hall/Dormitory
The Antonio & Juliet Campos International Academy Residence Hall is home to 28 international students. Each room is double occupancy with two twin-XL sized beds, two desks, two chairs, two dressers, closet and private bathroom.
Meals are included with the full price of the dorm. A boarding chef provides breakfast and dinner, 7 days a week at the dorm. Students will eat weekday lunches with the entire school at the SJMHS cafeteria. Weekend lunches are boxed or combined with a late breakfast as brunch.
Residence Hall life also includes:
- Large, spacious common area with multiple couches, air-hockey, table-tennis and pool tables.
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour staff supervision
- Daily study hour supervision
- Regular activities and supply trips on weekends
- Monthly field trips to major cities and national parks with SJMHS transportation
Homestay Program with SJMHS Host Families
SJMHS is proud to offer a homestay program where students are placed with caring and qualified families. Each home is 30-minutes or less away from the school, by car. Every homestay is personally visited by SJMHS staff for quality assurance to ensure students receive the utmost care. Each family must pass a background check before becoming a SJMHS homestay family.
Homestay life also includes:
- 16 meals per week; breakfast and dinner on weekdays, breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekends
- Rides to and from school by host family
- Bed, desk, chair, lamp, closet and internet in bedroom
- Laundry privileges, access to living and dining rooms
Available homestay occupancy options include:
- Single occupancy, private bath
- Single occupancy, shared bath
- Double occupancy, double bath