ISOs (Integral Student Outcomes)
A San Joaquin Memorial graduate demonstrates Gospel values and virtues, reflected in faith, learning and service.
An SJM graduate embraces a life of faith by:
- Acting with honesty, integrity and compassion guided by an informed Christian conscience.
- Actively participating in Catholic traditions and Christian service.
- Recognizing and affirming the God-given dignity of each human person.
An SJM graduate values lifelong learning by:
- Demonstrating effective written, oral and digital communication skills throughout the curriculum.
- Utilizing problem solving skills fueled by critical thinking, creativity and innovation.
- Using technology in a meaningful and ethical way.
An SJM Graduate lives a life of service by:
- Promoting the common good.
- Serving the needs of others using his or her personal gifts.
- Respecting diversity both within and beyond the community.