The Antonio & Juliet Campos International Residence Hall/Dormitory
The Antonio & Juliet Campos International Academy Residence Hall is home to 28 international students. Each room is double occupancy with two twin-XL sized beds, two desks, two chairs, two dressers, closet and private bathroom.
Meals are included with the full price of the dorm. A boarding chef provides breakfast and dinner, 7 days a week at the dorm. Students will eat weekday lunches with the entire school at the SJMHS cafeteria. Weekend lunches are boxed or combined with a late breakfast as brunch.
Residence Hall life also includes:
- Large, spacious common area with multiple couches, air-hockey, table-tennis and pool tables.
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour staff supervision
- Daily study hour supervision
- Regular activities and supply trips on weekends
- Monthly field trips to major cities and national parks with SJMHS transportation