The Fund for San Joaquin Memorial is the school’s annual giving campaign. It is the vehicle by which alumni, parents, parents of alumni, grandparents and friends provide financial support to help keep Memorial strong.
All gifts to the Fund for San Joaquin Memorial have enormous impact on Memorial’s ability to enhance its standards of excellence in teaching, scholarships, student development and facilities. Your annual gifts fuel the success of this school and touch every aspect of our students’ experience.
Specifically, your gift to The Fund for San Joaquin Memorial will:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students – making an education at San Joaquin Memorial possible for more young men and women;
- Enable Memorial to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as role models for our students;
- Contribute to the cutting-edge technology, lab equipment and other state-of-the-art learning tools used in the classroom;
- Instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence in their lives through a dynamic Campus Ministry program;
- Give students an extraordinary and enriching experience that they will treasure for a lifetime.
With a gift of any size you are helping Memorial stay faithful to its mission and continue building tomorrow’s leaders.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Kenyeih Williams, Director of Advancement (559) 475-5841 or email@example.com.
Please consider making a donation at one of these levels:
- $25,000+ Founder’s Circle
- $10,000+ Leadership Circle
- $5,000+ President’s Circle
- $2,500+ Principal’s Circle
- $1,000+ LaSallian Circle
- $500+ Red & Blue Club
- $100+ Memorial Club
- $Up to $99 Panther’s Club
$1,000+ donation entitles you to attend a dinner hosted by Bishop Ochoa.